Hunting & Recreational Land Loans
Southern AgCredit was formed more than a century ago to give farmers and other rural businesses better access to working capital. Thanks to our roots in agriculture, we now boast a wealth of rural financing expertise – but we serve more than the agribusiness community. We help folks just like you buy land for recreation or virtually any purpose.
Need a place to relax, spend time with family, or simply enjoy the great outdoors? There are countless ways that you can use and enjoy recreational property. In addition to hunting, recreational land presents opportunities for fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling, camping – even a potential building site for a home or cabin.
Flexible Financing Solutions
Southern AgCredit’s country home and home-site financing solutions are specifically designed for those who want to buy or build homes in the country or small rural communities. With attractive fixed and variable rates, terms, and fees, your dream of rural living is within reach!
“As an avid outdoorsman, I have learned through the years that there is no dirt like Mississippi dirt. This drives my passion to work for others and help finance their dreams. One of my greatest joys is hearing the story of each tract of land, told by the families we represent.”
– Alex Riser, Gulfport branch manager
Our team’s rural expertise helps make the process efficient and easy. Here are just a few of the financing features we offer:
- Attractive fixed, interim-fixed or variable rates, and options to convert to another rate product at a later time.
- Flexible terms, including long-term options.
- No minimum or maximum acreage.
- Traditional and unique home financing.
- Rate can be locked in before closing.
- Locally serviced – our mortgage loans are retained on our own books and not sold into the secondary mortgage market.
Contact Southern AgCredit to learn more about financing your hunting land.