Row Crop Loans for Mississippi and Northwest Louisiana
Southern AgCredit can help you grow in more ways than one. As an agricultural lender, Southern AgCredit knows a thing or two about row crops. From cotton and soybeans to corn, rice and much more, our loans and operating lines of credit can help keep your farm well supplied with crop seed and cash flow positive at the same time.
Row Crop Loan Features
- We finance both irrigated and dry-land crop operations.
- Multi-peril crop insurance will normally be required on dry-land operations.
- Loan purposes can be for any operating expenses such as lease/rent, land preparation, cultivation, planting, irrigation, harvesting, marketing, taxes and insurance.
- Crop loans should normally repay (or project to repay) all operating expense disbursements, accrued interest expense, normal depreciation, and any capital debt repayment requirements, and provide some margin for contingencies.
- Our real estate loans, equipment loans, and operating lines of credit can help you begin, grow, and expand your operation.
Operating Lines of Credit
When it comes to agriculture, cash flow is king! Make sure you’re prepared for anything with a Southern AgCredit Operating Line of Credit. An operating line of credit is customized to the way you do business. Our lending experts can help you find the right operating loans for you to cover your expenses.
Flexible Terms & Payment Options
Operating loans are short-term loans you may use to finance daily business operations. You can access your loan funds 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You may withdraw your funds online, by phone, or by visiting one of our offices. Variable, fixed, and adjustable interest rates are available to allow you the flexibility to manage interest rate risk. We’ll develop a plan and maturity that fits your cash flow and production cycle.
Submit a Row Crop Loan Inquiry
Complete the form below to have a local Southern AgCredit loan officer review your information. A representative will follow up with you within 24 hours. (48 hours if submitted on a Saturday.)