Row Crop Loans for Mississippi and Northwest Louisiana
Southern AgCredit can help you grow in more ways than one. As an agricultural lender, Southern AgCredit knows a thing or two about row crops. From cotton and soybeans to corn, rice and much more, our loans and operating lines of credit can help keep your farm well supplied with crop seed and cash flow positive at the same time.
- We finance both irrigated and dry-land crop operations.
- Multi-peril crop insurance will normally be required on dry-land operations.
- Loan purposes can be for any operating expenses such as lease/rent, land preparation, cultivation, planting, irrigation, harvesting, marketing, taxes and insurance.
- Crop loans should normally repay (or project to repay) all operating expense disbursements, accrued interest expense, normal depreciation, and any capital debt repayment requirements, and provide some margin for contingencies.
- Our real estate loans, equipment loans, and operating lines of credit can help you begin, grow, and expand your operation.
Operating Lines of Credit
When it comes to agriculture, cash flow is king! Make sure you’re prepared for anything with a Southern AgCredit Operating Line of Credit that fits the way you do business. Our solutions for operating needs are customized which is why we give you a choice of operating loans to purchase inputs and pay expenses. Our operating loans are designed to fit the way you produce and market. Our lending experts can help you find the right operating loan for you.
Flexible Terms & Payment Options
Operating loans are short-term loans used to finance daily business operations. You can access your loan funds 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Funds may also be withdrawn online, by phone, and by visiting one of our offices. Variable, fixed, and adjustable interest rates are available to allow you the flexibility to manage interest rate risk. We’ll develop a plan and maturity that fits your cash flow and production cycle.
Contact Southern AgCredit to learn more about financing your farm.