Build, Buy, or Refinance a Home in the Country with a Loan from Southern AgCredit
Southern AgCredit’s country home and homesite financing solutions are specifically designed for those who want to buy or build homes in the country or small rural communities. With attractive fixed and variable rates, terms and fees, your dream of rural living is within reach! Our team’s rural expertise helps make the process efficient and easy.
Country and Rural Home Loans
- Attractive fixed, interim-fixed or variable rates, and options to convert to another rate product at a later time
- Flexible terms, including long-term options
- No minimum or maximum acreage
- Traditional and unique home financing
- Rate can be locked in before closing
- Locally serviced – our mortgage loans are retained on our own books and not sold into the secondary mortgage market
If you’ve found the perfect property for your dream home, but you’re not quite ready to build, a homesite loan from Southern AgCredit is a great, flexible first step.
- No acreage restrictions
- Terms up to 15 years
- Residential and agriculturally zoned properties are eligible
- Improvements like power, well and septic are not typically required
- Refinancing is available
- When you’re ready to build, we can help you transition to an all-in-one construction loan
Vacation Home Loans
If you are interested in a second home, the Country Home loan is a great option for financing vacation homes in rural areas.
Construction Home Loans
Finance the construction of a home on your existing rural property.
Find a Property
Search for the perfect homesite or existing country home.
Use our Loan Calculator to estimate your payments.
Loan Inquiry Form
Ready to finance the country home of your dreams? Southern AgCredit is ready to help.
Complete the form below to have a local Southern AgCredit loan officer review your information. A representative will follow up with you within 24 hours. (48 hours if submitted on a Saturday.)