Timber & Forestry Loans
At Southern AgCredit, we share a deep understanding of the timber and forest products industries. Moreover, we have a passion for helping everyone from timberland owners to lumber manufacturers, forest-product-related businesses and more thrive like never before.
Timber Financing Solutions
- Our timber loans can be used to finance timber and timberland purchases, managed using a sustainable yield or short-term harvest strategy.
- We also offer equipment loans and leases for milling, harvesting and hauling equipment needs.
- We can finance up to 85% loan-to-value unless using real estate as collateral.
- Loan options up to 30 years (customized loan terms with repayment from monthly to annual).
- Operating lines of credit are available to active forestry product operations.
Operating Lines of Credit
When it comes to agriculture, cash flow is king! Make sure you’re prepared for anything. A Southern AgCredit Operating Line of Credit fits the way you do business. Southern AgCredit’s solutions for operating needs are customized, which is why we give you a choice of operating loans to purchase inputs and pay expenses. We design our operating loans to fit the way you produce and market your timber. When you contact one of our lending experts, they can help find the right operating loan for you.
Flexible Terms & Payment Options
Operating loans are short-term loans used to finance daily business operations. You can access your loan funds 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Access your funds online, access them by phone, or access them by visiting one of our offices. Variable, fixed, and adjustable interest rates are available to allow you the flexibility to manage interest rate risk. We’ll develop a plan and maturity that fits your cash flow and production cycle.
Loan Inquiry Form
To learn more about loans with Southern AgCredit, contact the branch nearest you.
Complete the form below to have a local Southern AgCredit loan officer review your information. A representative will follow up with you within 24 hours. (48 hours if submitted on a Saturday.)